Love Kills: 15 Terrifying Tales Of Romance Gone Wrong To Read Tonight
Tonight, cozy up with your sweetheart and enjoy this hand-picked collection of the best Creepy Catalog has to offer in tales of romance gone wrong. Love, after all, is a dangerous thing…
I’d Give Anything Not To Know What Happened To The Missing Girl In My Town, But It’s My Darkest Secret
I am trying, but not hard enough. He grips me with thin fingers, pulling me closer, his skin hot and sticky against mine. Make me feel it, he says, and his desperation makes me weak because I don’t know how. I am sixteen and stupid and I don’t know how to do anything.
Click to continue
I’d Give Anything Not To Know What Happened To The Missing Girl In My Town, But It’s My Darkest Secret
I am trying, but not hard enough. He grips me with thin fingers, pulling me closer, his skin hot and sticky against mine. Make me feel it, he says, and his desperation makes me weak because I don’t know how. I am sixteen and stupid and I don’t know how to do anything.
Click to continue

Comments
Post a Comment