25 Tips For Sending S*xy Snapchat Photos He’ll Definitely M@sturbate To
1. Take a selfie, fully n#ked, and then use the drawing function to censor your p#ssy and n#pples. It’s the perfect way to t#ase him. If he agrees to be extra nice to you, tell him you just might give him the unedited version.
2. You don’t actually have to remove a single item of clothing. Just show a little cl#avage, purse your lips, and use a simple caption like, “I miss you.”
3. Or, if you want to make your feelings blatantly obvious, try, “I’m h#rny AF.”
Click to continue
2. You don’t actually have to remove a single item of clothing. Just show a little cl#avage, purse your lips, and use a simple caption like, “I miss you.”
3. Or, if you want to make your feelings blatantly obvious, try, “I’m h#rny AF.”
Click to continue

Comments
Post a Comment