My Best Friend’s Dad Gave Me The Weirdest S#x Toy In The World
When I was having an aff@ir with my best friend’s dad, he liked to have his d#ck inside me even when we weren’t actively having s#x. Isn’t that weird? He said he liked the idea of me being “full.”
He’d have me sit on his lap at the desk in his lake house facing away from him, towards the large monitor on his desk. He’d make me try to write papers that way, for as long as I could stand it. I wasn’t supposed to move my h#ps at all or r#de him, but the impulse once he was inside me was almost uncontrollable. I couldn’t stand not to.
Click to continue
He’d have me sit on his lap at the desk in his lake house facing away from him, towards the large monitor on his desk. He’d make me try to write papers that way, for as long as I could stand it. I wasn’t supposed to move my h#ps at all or r#de him, but the impulse once he was inside me was almost uncontrollable. I couldn’t stand not to.
Click to continue

Comments
Post a Comment