Quick Story: Middle Of The Night S#x

I was falling and scared. No matter what I did, I couldn’t stop myself. It was dark and cold and there seemed to be people around, but I didn’t know any of them. They didn’t seem to care that I was falling either. I could see the ground below me and braced for impact. Just as I hit the pale grey pavement-I…woke up.

Whew. I was damp and disoriented, but as if by instinct, John put his arm around me, still asleep. The weight of his arm was always so comforting. I remember when we first started dating, it didn’t matter if he fell asleep on me in the most uncomfortable position, I wouldn’t move a muscle in fear he would wake and release me from his grip.

Click to continue

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Parents Are Ruining My Relationship

12 Tiny Relationship Problems That Are Actually Major Red Flags